- Country of manufactureRussia
- Wattage3000 W
- Number of phasesThree phase
EPCh-3.01-1-4 - flange, the speed of rotation of a shaft of a rotor of 12000 rpm
Due to change of frequency of current on the converter perhaps proportional reduction of speed of rotation of a shaft and engine capacity for the purpose of achievement of the required sizes.
Change of a configuration of a shaft under your needs is possible.
Distinctive features of electric motors of the EPCh-3 series:
· The raised class of purity of processing at shpindelny execution
· The increased power (3 kW) at small dimensions and weight (5 kg)
· The increased fire safety of the asynchronous engine which unlike collector engines does not give sparking
· High reliability thanks to long-term design, technological experience of our high quality experts
· Existence of a warranty period (6 months)
Scopes of application:
Electric motors of the EPCh-3 series are used in the forest, fuel, paper-making industries, foundry production (power saw), construction (grinders), and in other purposes (fans, drives of various mechanisms).