- Country of manufactureBelarus
The Gefest-profi P series is developed for burning of pelletny granules in torches. The maximum efficiency (90-95%) when burning in all operating modes of a torch. Temperature of combustion gases is no more than 120 °C. Fast change-over on the manual mode (firewood). Reserved the power declared nominal + 20%. Modulation of power of a torch and automatic resumption of work at interruptions of the electric power. Accurate maintenance of temperature of the heat carrier, GIS and indoors. A series of coppers Gefest-profi P - the best decision for private houses for replacement of gas coppers.
1. Certainly, and this is important - economical.
- Coppers of "Gefest-profi" have effective convective system which analogs do not exist yet (K.P.D. of 90-95%) and today are the most economical (in the class), so for production of 1 Gcal of heat 1 cbm is burned. wood of strong breed humidity of 30%.
2. It has to be loaded, for convenience, as seldom as possible.
- The increased loading chambers + economical burning = 1-2 loadings at 24 o'clock (tree), one loading at 48 o'clock (coal). And it is not a limit.
3. Easy-to-work and service.
- There is no "a human factor", there is no need for continuous adjustment of process of burning, parameters on the microprocessor are exposed once and further (when changing a type of fuel) easily adapt.
- The mode of "clever" burning when almost all products of burning burn down is calculated and put into practice (scheduled works on cleaning of a copper of times during a season).
- The design is simple and reliable, there are no remote zones complicating cleaning.
- Do not demand flues with thickness of pipes more than 1.0 mm., from heat-resistant and stainless steel. (Temperature of flue gases does not exceed 90 degrees Celsius).
- Thanks to the correct distribution of the heat carrier, there is practically no dew point.
- Quickly leave in an operating mode, a maximum in 30 minutes after ignition, water temperature at the exit reaches 90 degrees Celsius.
4. If it is required, has to work effectively and at low-quality fuel.
- The copper is omnivorous (any solid fuel and with any quality).
5. Has to be reliable and safe.
- Selection of heat gets exhausted from all surfaces of the combustion chamber and economizer thanks to what steel parts of a copper do not overheat. The settlement term of operation is 15-20 years.
- Calculation of a copper for a maximum load is carried out according to norms of calculation on durability of vessels and devices.
- Also have:
- coefficient of margin of safety on a fluidity limit - 1,5; - coefficient of margin of safety on temporary resistance - 2,4; - stock coefficient on a limit of long durability - 1,5; - stability stock coefficient - 2,4;
- Are regularly completed with explosive valves and the sound alarm system.
- At shutdown of electricity (if the system of heating with natural circulation is provided), coppers create necessary working pressure and continue to work safely.
6. Main functions and modes of automatic equipment of a pelletny torch OXI Ceramik+.
- Automatic ignition and switching off of a torch
- Modulation of power of a torch
- Maintenance of temperature of a copper
- Maintenance of temperature of GVS
- Maintenance of temperature of the room
- Control of the smoke exhauster
- Control of the copper pump
- Automatic cleaning of grid-irons of a torch
- Emergency completion of work at fire-dangerous situations
- Automatic resumption of work of a torch at power supply interruptions
- Possibility of control of the fan in the mode of manual loading of firewood.
7. Guarantee and service.
- Guarantee for a copper of 24 months, for the hinged equipment 12 of month.
- Guarantee and post warranty maintenance.
- Engineering maintenance.
Gefest-profi P copper section
Technical parameters of a copper Gefest-profi P
Name of parameter
|Measurement unit.||P 150|
|Nominalnayateploproizvoditelnost||kW ± 10%||150|
|Working pressure of water:-nominal - the worker||MPa||0.10.2|
|Maximum el. power consumption||W||140|
|Draft force is necessary||PAS||50|
|Flue height, not less||m||15|
|The connecting sizes to system of heating of D vn.||mm||65|
|The connecting sizes to a flue||mm||308 on 220|
|Diameter of pipes of a flue||mm||280|
|Overall dimensions, ± 2 mm - length (depth) - width - height||mm||208010971928|
|Weight, no more||kg||1260|