Products of other enterprises
Level meters - converters Sapphire - 22 Du are intended for work in systems of automatic gaging, regulation and management of technology processes, including, with explosive conditions of production and provide continuous transformation of value of the measured parameter - a fluid level or the level of an interface of fluid phases of both neutral, and aggressive environments — in a standard current output signal of remote transfer.
Level meters - converters are intended for control of the environments which are not containing components which condensate of vapors freezes at an ambient air temperature, possible in use.
Main characteristics of level meters
- Measurement range - to 10 m.
- Extremely allowed working excessive pressure - 2,5; 4,0; 6,3; 16,0; 20,0 MPas.
- Error of measurements ± 0,5%, ± 1,0%.
- Devices have executions:
- Ekh (intrinsically safe),
- Vn (blast-tight cover),
- Supply voltage:
- 36 V of a direct current for execution ordinary and Vn;
- 24 V of a direct current for execution of Ekh (a power supply should be carried out from intrinsically safe exits of BPS-24 blocks, either BPS-90, or PTS-4, or other similar blocks)
- Output signal:
- 0-5; 0-20; 4-20 mA of a direct current for execution ordinary and Vn;
- 4-20 mA of a direct current for execution of Ekh.
Contact the seller
DU Sapphire-22 level meters, 22 DU-Vn, 22 DU-Ekh