- Country of manufactureItaly
- Fuel consumption20 l/h
The Dragflow company makes submersible pumps which successfully work at amphibians.
The pumps Dragflow are intended for:
- extraction of construction materials and minerals - sand, clay, crushed stone;
- alluvium of dams, dams, beaches;
- development zolo-and shlakokhranilishch combined heat and power plant;
- cleaning of reservoirs, settlers;
- development of underwater trenches for laying of pipelines (siphons) and cables;
- alluvium of roads and areas under industrial and civil engineering;
- dredging; increase in the coastline, recovery of beaches;
- pumpings of pulp with shlamokhranilishch on enrichment factories; cleanings of coal dumps;
- removal of products of construction near moorings, piers, harbors, ports, docks, etc.
The pumps "Dragflow" allow:
- To perform works at depths up to 35 m;
- To work with productivity up to 350 m3/hour on dry material (1200 m3/hour on pulp), with transportation of pulp more than 1 kilometer.
- To use the electric and hydraulic drive;
- To pump over the accumulating slimes thanks to hydraulic washing-out or break excavators with the maintenance of firm particles to 50% on volume and 70% on weight;
- To pump over pulp with density up to 2.2 kg/dm3;
- To pump over high-abrasive mixes with the changing density percent;
- To resist to wear of flowing part of the pump thanks to the low rotational speed and use of material with hardness up to 650 units according to Brinell