- Country of manufactureRussia
For a raskisleniye of soils. Packing under the order. It is widely applied in agriculture, gardening, floriculture to decrease in acidity of soils, strengthening of effect of other mineral fertilizers and pest control.
Advantages of dolomite powder:
- physical, physical and chemical and biological properties of the soil improve;
- in the soil the quantity of usvoyaemy forms of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, molybdenum increases;
- efficiency of use of the introduced organic and mineral fertilizers increases;
- conditions of food of plants improve;
- safety and quality of production increases;
- connects radionuclides, i.e. promotes ecological purity of a harvest;
- enriches the soil with calcium which promotes growth of plants, improves a condition of root system;
- enriches the soil with magnesium which is a part of a chlorophyll and participates in photosynthesis;
- effective remedy of fight against insects (provolochnik, medvedka, slugs, etc.). Possessing the polnoyena toxicity klyudyam, to animals, birds, thinly ground dolomite causes abrasive destruction of chitinous covers in insects. The strongest influence happens in places of joints.
- means of fight against a grass of wood lice (or a sandwort, a zvezdchatka average, a wood louse) since this plant prefers sour and silnokisly soils.
The burned lime for elimination of excess acidity is used much less often as these products work much more rigidly than limestone powder that often leads to local overdoses, burns and a burning out of plants.