Disinfectant "Vindez NOC" cc polyethylene container 1100 kg
- 3.37 EUR/t. - from 1080 t.
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
- Country of manufacturePoland
Disinfectant « Windez NOK », container bottoms plastic 1100 kg
Appointment - disinfection and sanitization of the enterprises of the sugar industry and the food processing industry:
- antiseptirovanie raw materials, intermediates and process water (including surfaces beet, beet chips, of the diffusion juice);
- disinfection of industrial equipment and communications (including the diffuser, collections, process tanks, filters, product pipelines, water communications);
- surface disinfection of premises and so forth;
- disinfection of industrial equipment and communications (including industrial machinery and apparatus, process vessels, tanks, filters, product pipelines, water communications);
- disinfection of surfaces in contact with food, crockery, containers, tools;
- surface disinfection of premises and so on.
- Minimum Delivery volume: 1080 kg;
- Price per 1 kg provided EXW;
- Terms of delivery: (All terms of delivery according to Incoterms);
- Packing: (canister 30 kg polyethylene, polyethylene barrel 220 kg, 1100 kg cube);
- Payment terms: prepayment
- Country of origin: Poland
Key parameters of the goods:
- Active agent - peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid;
- View - liquid;
- Packaging: cc polyethylene container 1100 kg;
- The conclusion of sanitary-epidemiological examination №05.03.02-03 / 18337 from 05.31.2016, the
- It has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial action (bactericidal, virucidal, sporicidal, fungicidal);
- working solutions - 3 days from the time of manufacture;
Toxicity and safety:
- means - III class of moderately hazardous substances when administered into the stomach;
- working solutions - IV class Harmful chemicals when introduced into the stomach and applied to the skin, III class moderately hazardous substance under inhalation exposure to the saturated concentration;
- means working solutions and have a sensitizing action specific remote effects.
Methods of use:
- adding means;
- irrigation, spraying, wiping, dipping, soaking in the working solution;
- circulation of the working solutions in the central CIP detergent systems.
The rates of application:
- means - 1.5-15 g / t beets;
- working solutions - in concentrations of 0.05-2.0% (by product).
- Peracetic acid is ≤ 15%;
- hydrogen peroxide ≤ 25%;
- acetic acid, ≤ 30%.