- Country of manufactureKorea
- Designation of boilerTwo-circuit (heating+dhw)
- Method for removal of waste gasesChimney
- Installation methodFloor standing
- Heat exchanger materialSteel
- По вопросам закупок звоните 8 72 72 42 94 56
Floor diesel (liquid-fuel) dukhkonturny copper of "KITURAMI TURBO 30". Power is 34,8 kW. The heated area to 348 sq.m. Production South Korea.
Kiturami Turbo diesel coppers floor double-circuit are intended for heating and hot water supply of inhabited and production rooms. The company makes only double-circuit coppers (heating + hot water supply) various power: from 9 kW to 35 kW. This model uses diesel fuel (liquid-fuel coppers) and is the optimal solution for heating and GVS. The Kiturami turbo heat exchanger is manufactured of the special high-alloyed steel surpassing other types in the properties and quality. In the heat exchanger it is possible to use any type of the heat carrier, both water, and antifreeze. Teloobmennik is made by GVS for 99% of copper that provides more increased productivity of process of preparation of hot water.
Consumer characteristics of diesel coppers of Kiturami TURBO:
- Profitability – a diesel copper of Kiturami turbo is one of the most economical coppers presented at the Russian market. It is heavy to find a diesel copper which would consume 8 liters of fuel on average in a day. The Turbotsiklonny torch established on this heating copper allows to reach the highest efficiency of an expenditure of fuel at the expense of an aerodynamic stream in a burning zone. This technology increases efficiency of a copper;
- Safety and reliability – Sensors of control of temperature, an overheat, lack of the heat carrier provide the optimum control system;
- The system of self-diagnostics - brings all information on work of a copper, on malfunctions to the display of the room thermostat, demonstrating a condition of system;
- Convenience of operation – all functions of management of a copper are set from the control panel which can be installed in any convenient place. The thermostat which is built in the panel allows to regulate work of a copper on room temperature and the heat carrier. The possibility of pogradusny adjustment of temperature of hot water in the range from 41 °C to 75 °C is provided in coppers. The effect of a turbonaduv promotes compulsory removal of exhaust gases in a flue that excludes dependence on existence of draft and on the flue sizes;
- Transition to other type of fuel is reached by replacement of a torch;
- Hot water supply all the year round, including during the summer period. Application of a copper without use of the mode of heating is possible. The Boylerny type of a copper allows to develop enough hot water therefore GVS does not require installation additional is equipped