The PKV/M6N device is intended for in-place control of oil, vacuum and gas-insulated switches of all types and classes of tension having from one to three gaps on a pole.
- controls characteristics in simple operations and in all difficult cycles;
- automatically distinguishes a type of a difficult cycle and measures the characteristic both a cycle in general, and the simple operations making it;
- in simple operations determines duration of command impulses that allows to check correctness of work of blocking contacts of the switch.
Temporary characteristics are controlled or at the same time on all three poles having on one gap, or serially on each pole, but with three gaps on a pole. Characteristics of the course and high-speed characteristics are controlled by means of sensors of angular (DP21) or linear (DP12) of the movements fixed, respectively, on a shaft or the holder switch traverses.
The following characteristics are measured
- temporary (own time of inclusion/shutdown of each pole, a total time of the movement traverses, an operation raznovremennost between poles, time of a tinkling sound of contacts). Measurement error ±0,1мс;
- high-speed (speed at the time of inclusion/shutdown, the maximum speed) in the range of 0,002÷20 m/s for oil and gas-insulated switches. The maximum error of measurement of speed does not exceed ± 2%;
- characteristics of the course (a full speed, the course till the inclusion/shutdown moments, vzhy, an operation raznovremennost on the course, the course of a tinkling sound of contacts, a rebound, flight) in the range of 0 - 900 mm with the resolution of 0,5 mm for oil and gas-insulated switches.
For vacuum switches, according to instructions of manufacturers, in use it is required to carry out control only of temporary characteristics. High-speed characteristics are estimated on passing time by mobile contact of a certain site of the course. This time is set by the special contact sensor which is available complete with switches. This sensor is connected to the channel From the device.