- Country of manufactureEstonia
- Protective functionsWater-resistant
Terms of cooperation:
- The rates shown are for non-resident companies of Ukraine.
- Price is given for the goods in stock
- Prices are on EXW and 100% prepayment.
- Minimum shipment - 10 tons of products TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- The final price and the amount of supply offer after agreeing range and delivery terms.
For a detailed quotation, please send us an inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB owns the paint factories in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. The shipment can be carried out directly with any of our units, depending on the buyer mestanahozhdeniya and interests of its range.
More information can be found on our sites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or leave us a request through AllBiz.
Water-based acrylic lacquer for decorative and protective finish mineral surfaces.
- Good adhesion.
- Semi-matt shine emphasizes the beauty of natural and artificial stone.
- It creates the effect of "wet stone".
- It comprises a wax which improves the water repellency of the coating and provides ease of purification.
- UV - filter protects the surface from burnout.
- Does not crack, the surface can withstand heating up to 80 ° C.
- It does not yellow over time.
- It dries quickly.
- Without smell.
- Maximum allowable VOC content for the product (subgroup e) 130 g / l. VOC content in the product is <10 g / l.
semi-gloss (around 30) according to EN 13300.
semi-gloss (around 30) according to ISO 2813.
For decorative and protective finish various mineral surfaces: elements of the facades and fences, facade and wall tiles, facing fireplaces, elements of decor of the premises. It not intended for treatment of horizontal bases undergoing constant high operational load (paving tile, stone for paving), and also for polished and glazed surfaces. Do not apply for facing bricks with the problems of efflorescence. Do not use on fronts in the event of a shut-off of waterproofing between the foundation and walls.
types of surfaces
Natural and artificial stone, brick, concrete, brick, plaster.
|White, after drying transparent.|
|8 - 12 m² / l. Lacquer consumption depends on the type of surface.|
|Stored and transported in intact packaging at a temperature from + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight.|
|1 kg / l.|
0.95 L - 2.4 L - 9.5 L