Cutting torch of test samples of RTO-1 (Machine of sample preparation of films)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Receiving from a polymeric film and film materials (except metallized) test samples from 10 to 250 microns thick with strictly parallel sides and carrying out, in the subsequent, physicomechanical tests on stretching according to the state standard specifications 14236-81 standards, ISO 527-3, ASTM D882.
The machine consists of the motionless basis and the mobile carriage with knives. Receiving samples: the examinee material (a leaf of a film) keeps within on the basis, is slightly leveled, without allowing waves and folds, nestles the top part of a cutting torch (at the same time the film finally independently is leveled and stretches), then the sharp movement the carriage moves from one extreme situation to another.
- Sample preparation for test of films at quality control of the made polymeric film.
- Sample preparation for test of films at entrance quality control of the purchased polymeric material.
Features of the RTO-1 machine
- High efficiency of receiving test samples (5 strips with a width of 15 mm and 3 strips with a width of 25 mm, for one pass).
- Bigger convenience in work in comparison with analogs.
- In difference from analogs there is a possibility of receiving not less than two values of width of test samples (it is set by the performer).
- Obtaining exact value of width of samples on all length, is not dependent on qualification of the performer since cuts samples by a parallel method.
- High quality of a cut of edges of samples without zaminaniye, jags and flattening (the received samples correspond and surpass requirements of GOST 14236-81, ISO 527-3, ASTM D882).
|Length of samples, mm||250|
|Width of samples, mm (other values of width, multiple 5 mm, are possible by the individual order)||15; 25|
|Quantity of samples for one pass||5 (with a width of samples - 15 mm)
3 (with a width of samples - 25 mm)
|The provided admission on width of strips, mm||± 0,1|
|Overall dimensions, mm3, no more||470 x 160 x 85|
|Mass of a cutting torch, kg, no more||3|
|The cutting tool||standard edges of "OLFA" RB28-2|
|Resource of use of a set of edges in disk knives||till 2 years at periodic sharpening|
|Corresponds the trebovaniyamstandart shown to samples||GOST 14236-81, ISO 527-3, ASTM D882|
- the machine (a finishing table and a frame with the carriage);
- replaceable disk knives with a step of 25 mm and 15 mm.;
- set of devices for work;
- cotton gloves;
- device for sharpening of edges.
Responses of consumers:
- LLC Planeta Centre, Omsk is the producer of a polymeric film and film packing. Specialists of laboratory noted that during the work with this machine the speed of receiving the cut-out samples increased that allowed to receive more samples and as result, to increase labor productivity, and also due to ensuring quality and repeatability of the sizes of the cut-out samples to receive more exact values of the required parameters of examinees of materials. As the result - the machine is very convenient, simple and reliable.