- BrandМинский электротехнический завод им. В. И. Козлова, ОАО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Number of coils3
- Installation methodBuilt-in
- Constructive executionKernel
Current transformers TOP - 0.66 and TShP - 0.66 are designed to transmit a signal of measuring information to measuring instruments and are used in metering and metering circuits for electricity in AC installations with a frequency of 50 Hz with a rated voltage of up to 0.66 kV inclusive.
Transformers meet the requirements of GOST 7746 - 2001.
- Climatic version - U3 in accordance with GOST 15150 - 69.
- Transformers are resistant to external mechanical factors for the group of mechanical design M2 GOST 30631 - 99 and are designed for installation at an altitude of no more than 1000 m above sea level.
- Execution of transformers according to the conditions of installation at the place of work - built - in, allow installation in space in any position.
- Heat resistance class of insulation - E in accordance with GOST 8865 - 93.
Cores of current transformers for primary currents of 10 . . . 400 A of accuracy class 0.5S have two design options:
- 1 - made of electrical steel,
- 2 - combined from electrical steel and nanocrystalline alloy.
The cores of transformers of accuracy class 0.2 and 0.2S have design option 2 - combined from electrical steel and nanocrystalline alloy. The core design option number is part of the current transformer designation.
Current transformers TShP - 0.66 with a widened window for a busbar for primary currents of 400 . . . 4000 A have the following versions depending on the size of the window:
- I - 23x103 mm (transformers for primary currents 800 . . . 2000 A),
- II - 38x81 mm (transformers for primary currents 400 . . . 1000 A),
- III - 60x131 mm (transformers for primary currents 1000 . . . 4000 A).
The core of the transformers is made of electrical steel.
The hole version number is also included in the designation of these transformers.
The terminals of the secondary winding are closed with a transparent plastic cover, which, if necessary, can be sealed by Energonadzor. Transformers are being verified
representatives of Gosstandart.
The design of transformers TOP - 0.66 and TSP - 0.66 provides for the presence of double contacts, designed to ensure the possibility of conducting control checks at the facility without disconnecting the load and, for accuracy classes 0.5S, 0.2 and 0.2S, a sealed potential output contact for connecting the winding meter voltage, which prevents theft of electricity.
Main technical characteristics of transformers
Rated voltage, kV: 0.66.
Rated secondary current, A: 5.
Rated frequency, Hz: 50 or 60.
Rated primary current, A: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000.
Rated secondary load, VA: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30.
Accuracy class: 1, 0.5, 0.5S, 0.2, 0.2S.