- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a flanged cross KF 200x100 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
Flanged cross KF is a pipe fitting product designed for flange connection of pipelines in order to create branches from the main pipeline line at a right angle, as well as to connect flanged pipeline fittings or measuring instruments. It is made of steel according to SK 2109 - 92 - 042 from electric pipes and flat flanges GOST 12820 - 80. The designation KF consists of two numbers, each of which corresponds to the diameter (DN) of the nominal bore of cross - welded pipes. The first diameter corresponds to the main pipe, the second diameter corresponds to a pipe, as a rule, of a smaller diameter, which intersects the first one at a right angle.
Cross flange KF happens:
- equal bore (the diameters of the passage holes of the cross are equal);
- transitional (diameters of passing branches are less than the diameter of the main line).
They are used on water mains, gas, chemical and oil refining industries, housing and communal services for various branches of pipes, as well as for connecting various instrumentation.
You can buy a flanged cross KF 200x100 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.