- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy crosspiece 104x2 mm AISI 304 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A cross is a product of pipeline fittings that has inlets and outlets, a thread for connection or sockets for welding. Products are fastened to the thread (coupling, nipple), butt welding or overlap. For those structures where the possibility of disassembly for washing, cleaning or other purposes is more important, a threaded mount is used. It is used to divide the working fluid flow, connect several flows into one and create branches. Designed for a pressure of 1.6 MPa (16 bar).
The stainless steel cross is used:
- to create pipelines in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries;
- in the food industry for the transportation of natural juices, dairy products, alcohol - containing liquids.
You can buy a cross 104x2 mm AISI 304 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.