- Plant manufacturerZPUE Elektromontaz
The LLC Union Continent company is the representative of the ZPUE Elektromontaz company, the producer of systems of complete distributing devices of a high voltage. ODRA 36 distributing devices are intended for reception and distribution of electric energy of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz with a voltage up to 40,5 kV.
1. The high safety of service reached in the way:
• Mechanical and electromechanical blocking which prevent errors of connections at service of distributing devices,
• Shifts of mobile blocks at the closed doors,
• Alarm systems of presence of tension in the main chain,
• The constructive decisions protecting from consequences of an internal arch
2. Simplicity of service and preservation in case of wall installation
3. Use of modern and reliable devices
4. High corrosion resistance
5. Small dimensions.
The complete ODRA distributing device is formed from the cells completed with various equipment depending on appointment and functions of a cell as a part of CREWE.
Are made by CREWE of sheet steel with an aluminum-zinc covering. Facade doors, and also external partitions and panels of cells are painted by powder epoxy structure by a dusting method, color at the request of the client gets out of a RAL palette. Each cell is divided by metal partitions into compartments from within. From above the design is equipped with valves of arc unloading which in case of an electric arch in a cell open under pressure of the gaseous products arising at the same time.
CREWE ODRA is the device fully providing localization of an arch of short circuit. The design of a cell is specially strengthened for ensuring protection of personnel against thermal and dynamic influence of an internal electric arch during accident.