- Country of manufactureUkraine
Cranberry paste «LiQberry»
Product: 550 g in a glass container.
Composition: 100% cranberry fruits (including fine fraction bone).
Without the use of water, sugar, preservatives.
Nutritional value and caloric content per 100 g, at least:
- protein - 0.5 g
- fat - 0 g
- Carbohydrates - 3.8 g
- cellulose - 2.0 g
- Polyphenols - 280 mg
- soluble solids - 7.0 grams
- 17.2 kcal / 72 kJ.
It is not a drug.
Minimum delivery: 1000pcs
Terms of delivery: EXW
Packaging: cardboard box of 9 pieces in a glass jar
Payment terms: prepayment
Country of origin: Ukraine
Functional food paste made from cranberry «LiQberry» ™
TU 10.8-2789021380-001 2012
- Certification: The Ministry of Health Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion Ukrainy№ 05.03.02-04 / 42786 of 18/09/2015
- DSTU ISO 22000 number UA.MQ.159.01-15FSMSoFC on 02/02/2015
- Certification of organic products №17-0265-04 UA RU - BIO -108
- Certificate of conformity number UA RU 1.040. the X 004557-15
Directions for use:
It is recommended to use as a functional food product and an additional source of biologically active substances (polyphenols, including anthocyanins, anthocyanidins, organic acids, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids, cellulose, pectins, macro- and trace elements) in diseases of the urogenital system (cystitis, pielo-, glomerulonephritis), respiratory system (bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, etc.), cardiovascular system (atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, hypertension), diabetes, GLA coma, periodontitis To enhance the secretion of digestive juices at hypoacid states and prevention of urolithiasis.
Method of application and the recommended daily dose
Children aged 3 years and adults - 2.1 g per 1 kg of body weight per day, is divisible by the multiplicity of reception, before, after or during meals.
The application Rate: 2.5-3 months. Courses can be repeated. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Contraindications: individual unfavorable hyperacid gastritis, pancreatitis and exacerbation of gastric ulcer.
Storage Conditions: stored in packaging products at temperatures from 0 ° C to 25 ° C without sharp fluctuations and relative humidity of 75%. After opening the package to store in a refrigerator at 4 ± 2 ° C and consumed within a month. Do not remove the paste from the packaging by foreign objects. To prevent spoilage of the product should be cast the right amount into a separate container.
Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture.
TM «LiQberry» Products - a multifunctional organic goods produced by a unique technology.
The company produces medicinal paste:
- This is a 100% natural product with no additives, preservatives, sugar and water
- The product is produced in Ukraine on the patented technology
- It is a health product that has no analogues in the world, the rival on the action with pharmacological agents
- Approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. A powerful improving effect leading institutes confirmed.