- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Counter of SKB-40 water
Water counters vane cold and hot water with diameters of conditional pass of 20, 25, 32, 40 mm, made on TU 4213-012-219029-2003, are intended for measurement and the accounting of volume of the water on the SanPiN 220.127.116.114 proceeding in systems cold (from 5 ° to 50 °C) and hot (from 5 ° to 90 °C) water supply with a pressure up to 1,6 MPas (16 bars).
Main data on water counters vane
The design of the counter is protected by the patent for the invention No. 215642.
Counters conform to requirements of GOST P 50601, GOST P 50193 and international ISO 4064.
Counters correspond to a metrological class B in accordance with GOST P 50193 at installation on horizontal pipelines the indicator device up and to a class A – on inclined and vertical pipelines.
Counters can be completed with three types mechanical and electronic the indicator devices showing the measured volume in "m3" and its shares:
- with five roller indexes (black color) showing the measured volume in "m3" (type 1);
- with six roller indexes, five of which (black color) show the measured volume in "m3", and the sixth (red color) – the tenth shares of "m3" (type 2);
- with eight roller indexes, five of which (black color) show the measured volume in "m3", and three (red color) – multiple shares of "m3" (type 3);
- with the electronic indicator device having the liquid-crystal display to which values of the measured volume, archive of values of volumes for 5 (five) calendar months and the current expense are cyclically brought (type 4).
Counters can be completed in addition with the sensor for remote (telemechanical) transfer of low-frequency impulses with momentum transfer coefficient (at the price of an impulse) 10 l / imp which is specified in section 14 of the passport. Standard value of coefficient of momentum transfer – 10 l / imp (0,01 m3/imp).
Counters on resistance to influence of temperature and humidity of air correspond to climatic modification of UHL of category of placement 4.2 in accordance with GOST 15150, and exported, correspond to climatic modification of TV of category of placement 3 in accordance with GOST 15150.
- Anti-vandal execution and protection against external and internal magnetic fields
- Possibility of installation on the vertical and inclined pipeline
- Counters are ideally built in system of the automated control
- Possibility of visual control over instrument readings
- The modern repair and testing base provides guarantee and post warranty maintenance of devices
- Warranty period of operation of the counter installed in system of cold water supply (from 5 to 50 °C) - 6 years
- Warranty period of operation of the counter installed in hot water supply (from 5 to 90 °C) – 4 years
- Counters have devices for removal of condensate (foggings) on the internal transparent surface of the indicator device