Cotton wool mineral
Products from producer
Reconfirm the price with seller
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
7 years on Allbiz
- BrandJavohir Grand Biznes
- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
Basalt superthin fiber (TBF) - a layer of staple fibers with a diameter 1 - 3 microns entangled and held together as a canvas. This canvas basalt wool quality.
|Characteristic||unit of measurement||Canvas BSTV||Canvas BTV|
|Fiber diameter||m||13||4 - 9|
|Fiber length||mm||10 - 50||10 - 80|
|Density||kg / m 3||18 - 25||26 - 36|
|Thermal conductivity at 300 ° K||W m ° C||0,035-0,036||0,037 - 0,041|
|Application temperature||FROM||-200 ... 600||-200 ... 600|
Advantages of basalt superthin and thin fiber
- Basalt fiber is made entirely of basalt, without impurities of other minerals.
- They have good thermal insulation properties.
- The material is absolutely nonflammable, it has high heat resistance. Long-term use temperature up to + 600 ° C. The temperature of the single (short-term) use of up to 1000 ° C.
- High chemical resistance and durability of operation.
- High sound insulation properties and resistance to vibration. Acoustic characteristics and resistance to vibration
The density of the material ρ = 15 kg / m³. The material thickness of 30 mm. The clearance between the material and the insulated wall of 0.0 mm. Frequency range, Hz 100 - 300 400 - 900 1200 - 7000 Normal sound absorption coefficient 0.05 - 0.15 0.22 - 0.75 0.85 - 0.93 The density of the material p = 15 kg / m³. The material thickness of 30 mm. The clearance between the material and the insulated wall 100 mm. Frequency range, Hz 100 - 200 300 - 900 1200 - 7000 Normal sound absorption coefficient 0.15 0.86 - 0.99 0.74 - 0.99
- Materials from BSTF produced without using a binder or inorganic binder.
- Materials from BSTF not emit toxic substances when heated or exposed to flame.
- Low hygroscopicity - 8 times lower than that of glass.
- High durability of operation even in wet environments.
Similar company products