Pressama control systems
The control system of a test press represents the multilevel integrated complex of software and hardware the being component of the equipment of a press and is intended:
- for remote control of operation of the equipment of a press in various modes;
- for control of technical condition of knots and mechanisms of a press and display of the obtained information in a form, convenient for the operator;
- for registration and subsequent certification of results of hydrostatic tests;
- for check of a correctness of the arriving teams of the operator of a press, formation of the warning messages and ignoring of inadmissible teams;
- for check of operability of the equipment of a control system in the course of its functioning and automatic shutdown of the equipment of a press at detection of refusal or malfunction.
The control system provides normal functioning of a test press in the following operating modes:
As a rule, is a part of a control system:
- Power boards;
- Digital control panel;
Control systems of test benches
For development of systems of control of hydraulic test benches the TIA PORTAL integrated environment (a subsystem of Simatic STEP 7, Simatic WinCC) of family of systems of automation Simatic of the Siemens AG company is used.
Control systems are developed on the basis of modern industrial controllers of the Simatic S7-1200 family.
Simatic S7-1200 controllers have compact cases, degree of protection of IP20, work in the range of temperatures from-20 to +60ºС.
For the human-machine interface (HMI) the operator Comfort panels which are carrying out visualization and management from the operator, display and an archiving of messages and parameters of process, creation of trends, processing of the alarm system, etc. are used.