Contactor vacuum KB2 series
Contactors the vacuum KB2 series are intended for use in actuators, stations of management for switching of currents of inclusion and shutdown of asynchronous electric motors with a short-circuited rotor and other receivers of the electric power in systems of remote control of electric drives. The main scopes — mining, metallurgical, oil and gas branches, railway transport and other industries with heavy operating modes of electric drives.
Power supply of coils is carried out via the electronic block of inclusion thanks to what the power consumption of coils in the deduction mode is reduced. Reversive contactors have the mechanical blocking excluding simultaneous short circuit of contacts of both contactors. The design and dimensions of the bipolar contactor are similar to a design and dimensions of triple-pole: distinction consists in lack of an average pole.
For providing optimum service conditions and increase of reliability of operation of electric motors execution of vacuum contactors of KB2 with the built-in blocks of limiters of an overstrain is provided (OPN-0,38kv; 0,66kv and 1,14kv). They are intended for protection of the connected equipment against possible network and switching retension.
Execution of contactors is provided:
Contactors vacuum alternating current of the KB2 series:
Contactors vacuum KV2-160 series;
Contactors vacuum KV2-250 series;
Contactors vacuum KV2-400 series;
Contactors vacuum KV2-630 series.
Contactors vacuum alternating current of the KB2 series with the thermal relay of protection:
Contactors protection of KB2T-160-3, vacuum with the thermal relay;
Contactors protection of KB2T-250-3, vacuum with the thermal relay;
Contactors protection of KB2T-400-3, vacuum with the thermal relay;
Contactors protection of KB2T-630-3, vacuum with the thermal relay.
Contactors vacuum alternating current of the KB2 series with the microprocessor device of protection:
Contactors protection of KV2U-160-3, vacuum with the microprocessor device;
Contactors protection of KV2U-250-3, vacuum with the microprocessor device;
Contactors protection of KV2U-400-3, vacuum with the microprocessor device;
Contactors protection of KV2U-630-3, vacuum with the microprocessor device.
Advantages of contactors of KB2:
- lack of an open arch, lighting and sound effects of switching;
- lack of need of service of contacts;
- the advanced kinematic scheme, the increased reliability of switching;
- the block of auxiliary contacts of the increased reliability;
- the raised working resource on limit currents of switching;
- a possibility of use in severe temperature conditions at the increased humidity and dust content;
- high degree of protection of the case;
- noiselessness of work;
- the built-in block of inclusion with an expanded range of the feeding tension; full efficiency of the contactor — - remains at a network tension deviation from nominal rate ranging from-30% to +30%;
- small consumption of power on chains of expeditious food;
- modern design;
- the reduced dimensions and weight.
The innovations increasing reliability of contactors of KB2:
Contactors of KV2-160, KV2-250 and KV2-400 are executed according to the uniform kinematic scheme according to which the electromagnetic effort by means of the lever moves mobile contacts of vacuum chambers. For convenience of service the electromagnet is established from above over chambers and is unified. In contactors of KV2-160, KV2-250, KV2-630 it is applied pryamokhodovy a traverse, at the same time contactors of KV2-160 and KV2-250 are issued in one construct.
For convenience of installation of contactors on a lath the adjusting sizes of devices are made multiple 50 mm.
In contactors of the KB2 series solutions and failures of the main contacts are increased, preload springs are established that, in combination with pryamokhodovy traversy, excluding a distortion of the main contacts, considerably increased reliability of switching of loading and allowed to exclude need of additional adjustment of the main contacts throughout all service life of the contactor.
Use of the electronic block of inclusion and new small-sized vacuum chambers allowed to improve operation parameters, and also to reduce dimensions and mass of contactors.
Interphase insulating distances are increased and isolation between a phase and the earth, and also between the coil and the earth at the expense of the integral basis from plastic which is in addition increasing rigidity of a design of the device is strengthened. The case of the contactor is made of trekingostoyky material with the SIT index of 500 pieces.
The blocks of auxiliary contacts which well proved in operation as a part of contactors of MK6 are installed.
For optimum control mode the electromagnet uses again developed electronic block of inclusion of BV2. It functions in the wide range of temperatures and is issued on a standard number of tension 36, 50, 110, 127, 220 and 380V.
Thanks to an optimum ratio of electromagnetic and mechanical characteristics, reaction time and return of contactors makes no more than 0,1 sec.
At the order of the contactor of KB2 it is necessary to specify:
- contactor's tipoispolneniye;
- rated current of the main contacts;
- number and execution of the main contacts;
- number and execution of contacts of an auxiliary chain;
- tension and sort of current of a chain of management;
- at the order of contactors like KV2U to specify the power of the operated engines;
- at the order of contactors like KB2T to specify rated current of failure;
- a climatic modification on GOST15150-69;
- at the order of contactors for export to specify the word "Export"; at the order of the limiter of an overstrain to specify tension of the main chain: for Un of =380 V — OPN-0,38; for Un of =660 V — OPN-0,66; for Un of =1140 V — OPN-1,14.
The Elektrokomplekt scientific and production association will also help to carry out delivery of our production in any point of Russia, and also the neighboring countries automobile or by rail.
On any questions you can contact specialists of our company by phones at any time convenient for you:
+7 (8352) 37-95-22;
+7 (8352) 37-83-22;
+7 (8352) 38-67-22.