Assignment: for forming of impulses of alternating current in code track circuits of numerical code automatic lock-out.
BKT-2M is made in climatic modification At category 2 in accordance with GOST 15150 (for work at ambient temperature from minus 40 to plus 60 °C).
BKT-2M can be used in any systems of railway automatic equipment and telemechanics, demanding periodic switching of electric chains with active and reactive load.
1. BKT-2M at short circuit and disconnection of entrance (managing) chain provides switching electric (power day off) to chain with the following parameters:
- alternating current voltage with frequency up to 100 Hz - no more than 250 V;
- alternating current with frequency up to 100 Hz - no more than 5 And.
2. The BKT-2M elements connected to output pins maintain:
- tension - 1400 V;
- pulse current during 15 ms - 500 A.
3. The device has protection against retension (860±10) B (amplitude value of 1220 V) at powerful non-stationary processes in track circuit, the excluding forced switching of power output circuit at the opened managing director of chain.
4. Overall sizes BKT-2M, mm, no more: 200 x 87 x 112.
5. The mass of BKT-2M - no more than 1,16 kg.