- Type of coffeeGrain
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Weight500 g
- The degree of grindingMedium
- Expiration date1 of the year
Maragodzhayp - a kind of coffee of a look Arabica coffee. Differs in especially large size of grains. It was for the first time grown up in Brazil in the neighborhood of the city of Maragodzhayp of staff of Bakhiya in 1876. Now this coffee is grown up in a number of the countries of Latin America. Flavoring characteristics of Maragodzhayp are close to characteristics of usual coffee from the same region, but its taste at the same time more saturated.
The coffee NADIN collection includes a set of types as the flavored not flavored Maragodzhayp:
* Maragodzhayp *
* Maragodzhayp Guatemala *
* Maragodzhayp Mexico *
* Maragodzhayp of Nicaragua *
* Maragodzhayp Irish Cream *
* Maragodzhayp Swiss Chocolate *
* Maragodzhayp Malina with Cream *
* Maragodzhayp Starye English Cream.