- BrandКокос Агро Групп
- Country of manufactureIndia
Advantages of a coconut substratum:
• The coconut substratum is the natural organic environment.
• The coconut substratum possesses a high moisture capacity (holds moisture in 7 times more of the weight) and air permeability.
• In a coconut substratum there is no pathogenic microflora.
• A coco substratum ecologically safe, without chemical additives a product.
• coco substratum pH for the majority of plants is near optimal.
• Ideal material for cultivation of plants by a hydroponics method.
• Has high buffer action.
• Unlike other substrata promotes the best development of root system.
• It can repeatedly be used.
1. A basis of this substratum is the coconut fiber received from a shell of coconuts. As raw materials are used a peel only of the ripened nuts. Fiber undergoes double sifting that allows to remove from it all dust-like and small particles which can lead to caking of a substratum and deterioration in aeration during cultivation of plants.
Raw materials (coconut shell) are specially maintained within 14 - 18 months prior to production of a substratum that in it all biological processes of decomposition of organic chemistry came to the end. It allows to receive very stable, neutral substratum which is not changing in a consequence of the properties and not influencing structure and concentration of nutrients in the water solution given on irrigation.
2. - Coconut substratum. The coconut substratum becomes more and more popular, thanks to the properties which considerably exceed all other known types of organic substrata according to the characteristics.
3. The main advantage of such substratum, almost absolute chemical neutrality and inertness, easy mechanical structure, high coefficient of water retention, an excellent aeriruyemost, long term of operation is. During its use the substratum does not decay and practically does not change the physical and chemical properties. The coconut substratum can be used for cultivation of plants in greenhouses up to 3 years without replacement.
Now many producers switch to this type of a substratum as the most optimum from the point of view of an agrotechnology and economic.