- Country of manufactureRussia
- ОртосКоагулятор, Электрокоагулятор, Диатермокоагулятор
Electrocoagulator Ekps - 20 - 1 ("Ortos") is intended for carrying out stomatologic, cosmetology and dermatological operations.
Available and under the order
In stomatology the coagulator of Ortos is used for coagulation of a pulp and soft fabrics, warming up and drainage of the channel of tooth at endodontichesky treatment, and also for operations on a mucous mouth.
In cosmetology it is applied to removal (coagulation) of vascular asterisks, papillomas and other skin educations. Carrying out an electroepilation on small sites of the person and body by method of a high - frequency termoliz is possible.
In work one active monopolar electrode is used.
Giving of an impulse is carried out by pressing of the button on an elektrododerzhatel of the device.
Materials of which the device is manufactured allow to carry out disinfection processing of a surface. Reliability, durability and maintainability is noted by users of a coagulator of Ortos more than 15 years.
Features of a coagulator of Ortos (Ekps - 20 - 1):
· double isolation from a power line of 220 V;
· use only of one "active" electrode;
· lack of special grounding.
Main technical characteristics:
· Frequency of the created high - frequency fluctuations (1760 ± 44) kHz;
· The power consumed from a network, no more than 50 VA;
· The maximum output power at a rated load of 1000 Ohms of 6 Vt±25 of % .
· The maximum output power at a rated load of 300 Ohms - 23 W.
· Overall dimensions no more than 235х130х65 mm;
· Weight - no more than 2 kg.
Average service life - not less than three years.
Completeness of delivery:
1. Electrocoagulator Ekps - 20 - 1 ("Ortos")
On demand can be put: additional grip with a diameter of 1 mm, additional elektrododerzhatel, electrodes (nozzles).
Root needles and other nozzles are not included in the package.
Standard root needles of production of JSC KMIZ or other electrodes with a diameter of shaft of 0, 8 mm or 1 mm are suitable for an electrocoagulator of "Ortos".