High density polyurethane foam
High density polyurethane foam is a kind of foaming polymer with the features of plastic, rubber and softwood. It is created through high speed stirring with the main raw material of isocyanate and polyether added with foaming agent and catalyst or fire retardant. The foaming body is a structure like a three-dimensional honeycomb, which is made up of ten thousands of isolated cells. It has high compressive strength, low thermal conductivity, and low water adsorption. It's ideal material for cold pipe support and bearing block. ?
High density polyurethane foam properties:
1) Low thermal conductivity, good effect of cold insulation;
2) High compressive and flexural strength;
3) High ratio of closed cell, while with low water absorption;
4) Good flame retardance;
5) Strong protection from corrosion, mould and worm eating；
6) Fabricated in molds, various thicknesses per cold conservation requirements.
High density polyurethane foam technical data sheet:
|Thermal Conductivity at Ambient Temp.||W/（m·K）||≤0.038||≤0.045||≤0.050||≤0.070||≤0.080||≤0.090|
(at 10% deformation)
|Closed Cell Ratio||%||≥90|