- Country of manufactureChina
- Class of power consumption1
Heat Pipe Solar Collectors
The characteristic of Heat Pipe Solar Collectors 1) Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes.
2) Red copper(TU1) heat pipes, The water is heated by the heat pipe rapidly.
3) There is no water in the vacuum tube,so the tube will not break in the winter.
4) It can be combined with the architecture perfectly, standard frame suitable for pitched roof or flat roof .
5) It can be combined with existing pipeline.
6) Significant advantages over flat plate.
7) Can be used all year round in the cold climate.
8) Improves the environment and save your fuel cost.
The Principle of Thermosyphon
Metal Heat PipeSolar Collector consists of a vacuum tube, a heat pipe, a metal heat absorption wing and the connecting manifold. The metal heat absorption wing with selective absorption coating converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers it medium liquid inside. The vacuum between the two glass tubes works as insulation. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapor which rises to the condenser. When passing through the heat exchanger, the heat is absorbed and the temperature is lowed, and the vapor becomes liquid, returns to the base of the heat pipe. This transference of heat is a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.