- Country of manufactureChina
- Profile900x800x1600 mm
- Scope of useFood products
- Process automationSemiautomatic
- CIP Circuit IncludedYes
- Fluid-contact MaterialGrade 316L Stainless Steel
- Filling Capacity120BPH for 10L
- Construction MaterialGrade 304 Stainless Steel
- Applicable BagsSpout-prepared Aseptic Bags, 3-25L
- TypeAseptic Filler
Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bag-in-box (BIB) filling machines, bottle blow molding machines and other supporting equipment.
Semi-automatic Single-head Aseptic BIB Filling Machine | Bag in Box Aseptic Filler
This BIB Filling Machine | Bag in Box Aseptic Filler is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. The machine can use various spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and a circuit for connecting to a CIP system. All the fluid-contact parts are made with grade 316L stainless steel and the frame made with 304 stainless steel.
Decapping, Filling and Capping in an Overpressure of Steam Barrier + Enclosed Sterile Chamber.
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Steam is the unique employed sanitizing system to avoid chemical pollution.
4) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
5) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
6) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
7) Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
8) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile chamber.
9) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
10) Compact construction.
11) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
12) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
13) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
14) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
15) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 3-25 liters. (Spout is called Gland or Flange too.)
Filling capacity: 120 bags/hour (10 liters aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Semi-automatic Double-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filler and Fully-automatic Bag in Box Aseptic Filler are available.