- BrandRTP 33 Rotary Pellet Press
- Country of manufactureChina
- NameRTP 33 Rotary Pellet Press
- 118,000 Pellets or Tablets per Hour
- RTP Specification Tooling
- 40kN Max Pressure
The RTP 33 is an exceptionally powerful, continuous automatic rotary pellet press designed for pharmaceutical, chemical or food technology manufacturers who need to produce pellets in industrial quantities. The 2.2 kW, three - phase motor of this pellet press drives 33 sets of dies, pressing granular or dry powdered raw materials into round pellets of up to 12 mm in diameter. With a maximum pellet producing capacity of up to 118,000 units per hour, the RTP 33 can be relied on to satisfy large - scale commercial demand for high quality pellets of a standardised weight.
|Tooling Specification||RTP Tooling|
|Number of dies||33|
|Max Pressure (kN)||40|
|Max Pre Pressure||40|
|Max Diameter of Tablet||12 mm / 0.47 in|
|Max Fill Depth||15 mm / 0.59 in|
|Max Thickness of Tablet||6 mm / 0.236 in|
|Turret Speed (r/min)||14 – 30|
|Max Production Capacity Per Hour||118,800|
|Number of Filling Stations||2|
|Double Layered Tablet||Yes on request.|
|Power US||220 v, 3 phase, 2.2 kW, 60 Hz|
|Power UK||440 v, 3 phase, 2.2 kW, 50 Hz|
|Height||1600 mm / 62.99 in|
|Width||950 mm / 37.4 in|
|Depth||960 mm / 37.79 in|
|Weight||927 kg / 2,043.7 lbs|
|Floor Loading (Static)||9 kN/m2|
|Double Layered Tablet||Yes, on request|
Main benefits of the RTP 33 Pellet Press
- 33 cutting heads, giving mass production speed of up to 118,000 units per hour
- Powerful 2.2 kW motor
- Highly efficient - built - in powder suction unit recycles powder, avoiding wastage and keeping dies free from obstruction
- Built - in hydraulic power pack
- Mechanical buffer unit to prevent overload damage to punches
- Simple to operate through electric control system
- Easily adjusted turret speed
- 12 mm maximum pellet diameter
- Easily adjusted pellet thickness up to maximum 6 mm thick
- 40 kN maximum pressure for durable, properly compacted, pharmaceutical grade pellets
- Easily removable parts for fast servicing and minimal downtime
- Highly reliable with rugged, industrial quality construction
- A solidly engineered pellet press for years of uncomplicated commercial use
Suitable for pressing granular material or dry powders, the RTP 33 rotary pellet press benefits from an impressive set of features. It is built on a double - press format, with 33 cutting heads giving a manufacturing capacity of between 43,000 and 118,000 units per hour depending on the type of raw materials being used. A reliable 2.2 kW motor generates large reserves of power that are managed via simple electronic controls. The motor is complemented by refinements such as the built - in hydraulic power pack, and a mechanical buffer unit to prevent overload damage to the punches of the pellet press.
Given that this is a machine intended for large - scale manufacturing, and which processes a substantial quantity of raw materials, it is essential that it uses those raw materials efficiently. The RTP 33 pellet press achieves this brilliantly, thanks to its built - in powder suction unit that prevents wastage by automatically recovering excess powder from the die area and recycling it. This also keeps the die heads clear of obstruction, and helps ensure smooth operation without delays.
All the relevant settings on this pellet press are easy to adjust, including turret speed, fill depth, diameter and pellet density. Up to 40 kN of available pressure means that the RTP 33 produces consistently solid pellets with a professional finish. A maximum fill depth of 15 mm gives a maximum pellet depth of 6 mm, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. The RTP 33 produces round pellets up to 12 mm in diameter, and the dies can impress designs or letters onto the pellet surface.
RTP 33 Pellet Press in Use
The outstanding impression when using this pellet press is one of speed and efficiency. The 33 dies turn out pellets at an eye - blurring rate, and the powerful motor sounds reassuringly calm.
The speed selector offers two choices, depending on the type of pellet you are pressing. Slow speed gives a pressing rate of between 43,000 and 79,000 pellets an hour, and is intended for difficult - to - press materials such as ceramics. High speed gives a pressing capacity of 59,000 to 118,000 pellets per hour, and is suitable for normal raw materials.
When it comes to changing the dies, despite the sheer number involved, the process itself is straightforward and easy to master.
Because this pellet press is intended for long runs that produce industrial quantities, it has two large hoppers for raw materials so that the operator does not spend their time constantly running backwards and forwards to fill the machine. Maintenance is also carefully thought through, with easy access to internal parts which can be lifted out for replacement or repair.
Conditions for returning goods of good quality
This condition is governed by the legislation of the Seller's country, and as a rule, it is fulfilled within 7 (seven) days from the date of transfer of the non-food product to the buyer (if a longer period is not announced by the seller) at the place of purchase or other places announced by the seller, the goods are subject to return and exchange if was not in use, retained its consumer properties, presentation, packaging, seals and labels, while there is evidence of its purchase from this seller.
A good quality product can be returned or exchanged for a similar one if it does not suit the consumer in terms of size, shape, dimensions, style, color, configuration, or for other reasons for which the goods cannot be used by the buyer for their intended purpose.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions of entry and exchange of goods of good quality.
Conditions for the return of goods of inadequate quality
This condition is governed by the laws of the Seller's country. As a rule, in the event that shortcomings are revealed during the established warranty period, the consumer within the time limits established by law has the right to exchange goods or refund the money paid for the goods, excluding the cost of delivery. The buyer may return the goods to the seller subject to the following conditions:
• availability of a document from a service center authorized by the manufacturer stating that the defect is significant;
• the warranty card and the document confirming the payment have been saved;
• the integrity of the kit is not damaged.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions for the return and exchange of goods of inadequate quality.
To return the goods, you must contact the representatives of the store for information on which address to send. Return shipping costs are subject to separate agreement with the seller.
As a rule, funds are credited to the buyer's account within 7 (seven) banking days after the returned goods have been delivered to the seller and have been checked for compliance with the return conditions.
When confirming the return of the goods, the following options for refund are possible:
* When paying for the goods with a payment bank card, the refund will be made to the card with which the payment was made. In this case, the presence of a bank payment card is required.
* When paying for the goods through the payment systems installed in the online store (online payment), the refund will be made within 7 banking days to the card with which the payment was made.
* If you pay for the goods by bank transfer or in another way that does not involve the use of a bank card, you must contact the seller for more information on the methods of refund.
The seller has the right to refuse to return and exchange a non-food product of good quality if it is included in the List of goods that cannot be exchanged and returned.
The list of goods that cannot be exchanged is established in accordance with the current legislation of the Seller's country, therefore, we recommend that you clarify the conditions for returning the goods before purchasing it.
- Manufacturer's warranty