- BrandRTP 10i Rotary Tablet Press
- Country of manufactureChina
- NameRTP 10i Rotary Tablet Press
- Either B or D Tooling
- Up to 20,400 Tablets per hour
- Pre Compression Roll
The RTP 10i is a revolutionary, intelligent rotary tablet press that uses simple, touch screen digital display and control to make tablet pressing easier, more accurate and more efficient. With a fast, 2.2Kw motor and 10 sets of tooling, the RTP 10i uses D tooling and a two - stage pressing process to produce up to 20,400 top quality round or irregular shaped tablets an hour. Ideal for research and development or small - scale production in the medical, pharmaceutical and chemical fields, as well as food technology, ceramics and allied industries, the RTP 10i is perfectly suited to use in laboratories and research centres. The RTP 10i can alternatively be provided in a 17 station B tooling configuration.
|Specification||RTP 10i||RTP 17i|
|Tooling Spec||D Tooling||B Tooling|
|Number of dies||10||17|
|Max Pressure (kN)||60|
|Max Pre Pressure||10|
|Max Diameter of Tablet||25 mm / 0.98 in||19 mm / 0.74 in|
|Max Fill Depth||17 mm / 0.67 in|
|Max Thickness of Tablet||6 mm / 0.23 in|
|Turret Speed (r/min)||8 – 20|
|Max Production Capacity Per Hour||12,000||20,400|
|Number of Filling Stations||1|
|Double Layered Tablet||N/A|
|Power US||220V, 3 phase Delta Δ, 2.2 kW, 60 Hz|
|Power UK||440 V, 3 phase Delta Δ, 2.2 kW, 50 Hz|
|Height||1680 mm / 66.1 in|
|Width||700 mm / 27.5 in|
|Depth||710 mm / 30 in|
|Weight||885 kg / 1,952 lbs|
Main benefits of the RTP 10i:
- Digital, touch screen display and control for turret speed, pressure, fill depth, tablet thickness and speed, for accuracy, ease of use and efficiency
- Variable frequency stepless speed control - easy to operate, safe and reliable.
- GMP compliant, easily accessed Perspex turret shield for protection of user and to prevent cross - contamination.
- Main drive designed and engineered for excellent stability and long service life.
- Pressure overload automatic cut - out protection to avoid damage
- Forced ventilation and cooling for better service life and reliability.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel body, with a turret and key parts treated for a non - toxic, hygienic, corrosion resistant surface compliant with GMP requirements.
- Emergency stop button
- IPT punch dies
- Double - pressing function with pre - pressing and main - pressing for improving tablet quality.
- Lower plunger dust guard, to prolong service life.
- Optional forced feeder available for accuracy and efficiency
The RTP 10i is a compact, stainless steel bodied tablet press packed with advanced features that make it easier to use, safer, more cost - efficient and more effective. From the GMP compliant Perspex turret shield that keeps the user safe and the powder free from contamination to the digital display and control panel and optional force feeder, this pill press has been designed to fulfil the aims of accuracy, safety and ease of use.
The ‘intelligent’ in the tablet press’s designation comes from the digital display that replaces the cumbersome, slow, manual adjustments required with conventional tablet presses, with a modern and simple touch screen that electronically adjusts all the machine’s key parameters. Not only does this save a huge amount of time and effort, but it also makes it easy to produce tablets of a consistently high quality, by letting the operator focus all their energy on fine adjustments that achieve optimum performance. Stepless speed control further improves the operator’s ability to fine - tune production, while the automatic overpressure safety cut out that avoids damage, forced ventilation and cooling, and a superbly engineered drive mechanism all help ensure years of trouble - free operation.
This pill press has been designed to comply fully with GMP, with operator safety very much in mind. An optional automatic safety cut out is available, and a safety cut out button is built in as standard.
Thoughtful features include a dust guard for the lower plungers, helping to avoid wear of the rail, and the turret surface and key parts being treated with a non - toxic, corrosion resistant surface.
RTP 10i Intelligent Rotary Tablet Press in Use
Simplicity and the obvious quality of this tablet press’s construction both make it an absolute pleasure to use. Although the RTP 10i is not a machine intended for full - scale mass production, at up to 20,400 units an hour it still churns out tablets at a very rapid rate, and their uniformity and finish are excellent.
As you might imagine, the touch screen is a huge advance on old - fashioned controls. Digitisation was bound to catch up with tablet presses at some point, and the RTP 10i shows that it is a beneficial innovation that enhances productivity. It is clearly the way of the future, as it really does make it easier to achieve consistently high - quality results. Digital display and adjustment are more efficient, too, and a lot less wearing on the operator’s mental energy. Which means that the user can concentrate on making better tablets, and get the most benefit out of the fine - tuning that the controls make possible.
Conditions for returning goods of good quality
This condition is governed by the legislation of the Seller's country, and as a rule, it is fulfilled within 7 (seven) days from the date of transfer of the non-food product to the buyer (if a longer period is not announced by the seller) at the place of purchase or other places announced by the seller, the goods are subject to return and exchange if was not in use, retained its consumer properties, presentation, packaging, seals and labels, while there is evidence of its purchase from this seller.
A good quality product can be returned or exchanged for a similar one if it does not suit the consumer in terms of size, shape, dimensions, style, color, configuration, or for other reasons for which the goods cannot be used by the buyer for their intended purpose.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions of entry and exchange of goods of good quality.
Conditions for the return of goods of inadequate quality
This condition is governed by the laws of the Seller's country. As a rule, in the event that shortcomings are revealed during the established warranty period, the consumer within the time limits established by law has the right to exchange goods or refund the money paid for the goods, excluding the cost of delivery. The buyer may return the goods to the seller subject to the following conditions:
• availability of a document from a service center authorized by the manufacturer stating that the defect is significant;
• the warranty card and the document confirming the payment have been saved;
• the integrity of the kit is not damaged.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions for the return and exchange of goods of inadequate quality.
To return the goods, you must contact the representatives of the store for information on which address to send. Return shipping costs are subject to separate agreement with the seller.
As a rule, funds are credited to the buyer's account within 7 (seven) banking days after the returned goods have been delivered to the seller and have been checked for compliance with the return conditions.
When confirming the return of the goods, the following options for refund are possible:
* When paying for the goods with a payment bank card, the refund will be made to the card with which the payment was made. In this case, the presence of a bank payment card is required.
* When paying for the goods through the payment systems installed in the online store (online payment), the refund will be made within 7 banking days to the card with which the payment was made.
* If you pay for the goods by bank transfer or in another way that does not involve the use of a bank card, you must contact the seller for more information on the methods of refund.
The seller has the right to refuse to return and exchange a non-food product of good quality if it is included in the List of goods that cannot be exchanged and returned.
The list of goods that cannot be exchanged is established in accordance with the current legislation of the Seller's country, therefore, we recommend that you clarify the conditions for returning the goods before purchasing it.
- Manufacturer's warranty