- Country of manufactureRussia
Refrigerating chamber KHN - 7.71
Refrigerating chamber КХН - 7,71 of POLAIR brand is a modular collapsible structure made of sandwich panels, designed to maintain the temperature created inside the chambers by refrigerating machines.
POLAIR refrigerating chambers are manufactured using modern equipment, using the latest technologies, using components from leading European manufacturers.
Refrigerators are used in various areas of industry and commercial activity: for storing food products, flowers, fur products and workpieces, etc.
♦ Product in stock
Volume, m3 - 7.71
Overall dimensions, mm 2260x1960x2200
Floor (ceiling) panels: 1960x980x80 thorn - 1 pc, 1960x980x80 groove - 1 pc, 1960x300x80 thorn - 1 pc.
Floor (ceiling) panels: 1960x980x80 groove - 1 pc, 1960x980x80 groove - 1 pc. , 1960x980x80 spike - 1 pc.
Wall panels: 1200x2040x80 - 3 pcs, 600x2040x80 - 2 pcs, 900x2040x80 - 2 pcs.
Corner posts: 2040x80x80 - 4 pieces
Universal door block: 1200x2040 - 1 piece
Net weight, kg 343
Gross weight, kg 470
Package size, mm 2200x1370x1180
Advantages of POLAIR refrigeration chambers:
- Wide range of models:
- made of 80 mm thick panels - POLAIR Standard line
- made of 100 mm thick panels - POLAIR Professionale line
- Various panel options:
- panels with polymer - coated steel cladding (POLAIR Standard and POLAIR Professionale)
- made of stainless steel - POLAIR Grande line (customized)
- panels with glass (POLAIR Professionale - cold rooms flowers)
- Connection of SHIP - PAZ panels - a guarantee of tightness, maximum thermal insulation, ease of connection
- Thanks to the reliable sealing of the joints, POLAIR refrigerating chambers can be operated outdoors (preferably under a canopy)
- Ease of installation - takes several hours (20 m3 chamber - 2 - 3 hours)
- Constant availability of the most demanded models in POLAIR warehouses
- The ability to manufacture cameras of almost any size and configuration, with ledges, turns, partitions, various door blocks
- The minimum production time for cameras, including for individual orders
- The presence of "expansion belts", allowing to increase the size of the operated chambers
- Availability of a complete set of accessories for mounting the camera
- Various types of doors with which the cameras are equipped: