Qingdao BZ Oligo Biotech Co., Ltd
- Specialized in researching and manufacturingmarine oligosaccharide standards，Alginate Oligosaccharide and Chitosan Oligosaccharide.
-Strong Technical Supporting--School of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ocean University of China & The National Engineering Research Center for Marine Drug
- Key Technology was completedby GuanHuashiwho is Chinese famous marine pharmacologist and one academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, and it won the first prize in 2009 National Technology Invention.
- Exclusively developed enzyme preparation creates high purity products and low produce cost
Alginate oligosaccharide, whose degree of polymerization is lower than 20, is an oligosaccharide consisting of α-L-guluronic acid (G) and β-D-mannuronic acid (M). Alginate oligosaccharide is made from natural seaweed with enzymatic degradation.
Alginate Oligosaccharides are yellow brown powder, with good water-soluble, easy absorbing, high bioactivity, wide application, natural, non-toxic and harmless features.
- Multiplication of bifidobacterium
- Lowering Cholesterol and blood lipids
- Treatment of diabetic
- Anti Alzheimer's Disease
-Pharmaceuticals: Easily absorption helps prevention of aging, geriatric diseases, hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis, immune system, recovery from illness, physical constitution improvement.
-Functional Food Ingredient: Because of its good solubility, easy absorbing, high bioactivity and non-toxic, AOS can be added to health food, beverage, dairy products and fruit juice to improve the nutrition.
-Biopesticide: As a new pesticide from marine organism, AOS is non-toxic and green, it can activate plant immune system and improve the disease resistance.
-Bio-fertilizer: AOS can stimulate plant growth and inhibit fungus, It be used as effective Bio-fertilizer in agriculture.
-Cosmetic: Because of significant hygroscopicity, moisturizing and bacteriostasis, AOS is wildly used in the production of moisturizing products, sunscreen products and hair care products.
|PM、PG Content （%）||≥85|
|Particle size (Mesh)||≥100|
|Ash Content (%)||≤1.0|
|Pb (ppm)||≤ 3|
|Total plate count (cuf/g)||≤500|
|Yeast & Mold||Negative|