Features & Benefits of MXB Coarse Powder Mill:
1. High efficiency of spare parts. As materials fall from top to bottom, roller and ring are equally worn. Thus the life span could be 3 times higher than that of Raymond Mill.
2. High efficiency of processing fine sand. 80% of the finished sand could be finer than 1-2mm.
3. This machine could be used as the pre-grinding equipment before ball mill so as to increase Ball Mill efficiency by 50%.
4. Products out of MXB coarse powder mill can be used to make firebrick, concrete brick, block and other new building materials
5. Mainly used for pre-processing of various crushable non-inflammable and non-explosive brittle material with Mohs Hardness less than nine.
MXB Coarse Powder Mill Repair And Maintenance:
1. During the application of the MXB coarse powder mill from the professional manufacturer of grinding mill SBM, some personnel shall be arranged to take responsibility of management. The operators must be qualified with the required technical knowledge. Before the installation of this grinding mill, the persons related to the operation should receive technical training and fully understand the operating principle, performance and regulations of the MXB coarse powder mill.
2. In order to guarantee the MXB coarse powder mill in a normal working state, a Safety Operation System for the Maintenance of the equipment must be established. Only in this way can this grinding mill be guaranteed to have a long-term and safe operation. Meanwhile, it is necessary to have the required repairing tools, lubricant and grease, spare parts and accessories.
3. After some period of running, the MXB coarse powder mill should receive an examination and repairing. The components vulnerable to worn out, such as grinding roller, grinding ring, relieving tool etc. should be repaired or replaced. Before and after the operation, a careful examination should be carried out for the connecting screws, bolts and nuts on the grinding rollers so as to find whether they are loose or sufficiently lubricated.
4. When their application time surpassing about 500 hours, all the rolling bearings in the roller sleeves must be cleaned, and the damaged parts should be replaced. The oiling tool can be either a manual oiling pump or grease gun.