- Country of manufactureChina
- Colorwhite to off-white powder
Chesilo Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
CheSilo HPMC is a non - ionic, odorless, water soluble cellulose ether made by natural high polymer cellulose as raw material and series of chemical processing.
it is widely used as thickener, protective colloid, stabilizer, suspending aids and water retainer in construction mortar, water - based paint and PVC industry.
1. Water retention: HPMC provides excellent water retention
2. Thickening & Binding: HPMC offers thickening in solution and improves cohesiveness in formulations.
3.Surface activity: An aqueous solution of HPMC has a high surface activity and functions as a protective colloid agent, emulsion stabilizer and dispersant.
4.Suspension Aids: HPMC enhances stability of suspension throughout solution.
5.Non - ionic charge: HPMC is compatible with other additives in aqueous solution and provides a stable combination of water solubility.
6. pH stability: HPMC is stable in the range of pH 3.0 - 11.0 however the solubility is affected by acid or alkali.
1. Masonry mortar
2. Cement plaster/Skim coat
3. Cement tile adhesive
4. Interior wall putty
5. Gypsum plaster
6. Tile grouts/Joint filler
8. Self - leveling compound
9. Water - borne paint
10. Extrusion molding
Package and storage
25KG/paper bag with PE - liner, 600KGs/pallet,12000KGs w/pallets or 15000KGs w/o pallets in 20’container.
Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from heat and moisture.