Stone/marble cnc router
1.Heavy lathe bed for stone
2.Hiwin orbits, DSP control
3.YAKO stepper motor and driver
Stone-working CNC Router
1. Lathe bed is welded with thicker square tube and is processed by high temperature tempering treatment and vibrating stress relief (VSR) to relief residual stress. The stability is excellent, not easy to be deformed.
2. Three axes of the Stone-working CNC Routeradopt Hiwin high precision square guide rail; X and Y axes adopt rack and pinion transmission, fast working, high efficiency and low cost; Z axis adopts Germany-made ball screw, with high precision and longevity.
3. Well compatibility: CAD/CAM designing software e.g. Type 3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai etc.
4. Has thefunction of re-carvingafter break point and power failure.
5. Has the function of forecastingprocess time.
6.The Stone-working CNC Router adopting advanced DSP system with USB interface, operated with the handle, convenient operation. Our engraver can completely work off-line and do not take any computer resources.
7. The machine has water tank and automatic water cooling system for cutters.
8. Waterproof and dustproof design for the machine protects the transmission parts from broken.
Stone-working CNC Router Applicable industries:
Stone working: engraving or cutting various marble, granite, bluestone, gritstone, soapstone and etc.
Metal working: nonferrous metals like aluminum, brass and etc.
Glass working: various glass
Stone-working CNC Router Technical Parameter:
|X,Y working area||1300*2500mm|
|Z working area||150mm( 200mm optional)|
|Lathe structure||Seamless welded steel structure|
|X,Y structure||Rack and pinion transmission, Hiwin square guide rail|
|Z structure||Germany-made ball screw, Hiwin square guide rail|
|Max. idling speed||30m/min|
|Spindle motor power||3.0KW|
|Spindle rotate speed||0-24000r/min|
|Diameter of cutter||φ3.175-φ12.7|