- Country of manufactureRussia
Flashing beacon MPM S 24 - 75 amber
Flashing beacons are effectively used to mark special service vehicles and special equipment in traffic, as well as by road and construction services when performing work that requires marking.
The cap is made of impact - resistant (unbreakable) transparent material - polycarbonate.
- The lighthouse has a H1 24 - 70 halogen lamp.
- The rotation of the reflector is provided by a gear train, which can operate reliably for 1000 hours without maintenance of the rubbing parts - the gear wheel.
- The lighthouse is mounted using a permanent magnet installed at the bottom of the lighthouse.
- Works in conditions from - 40 to + 50 C.
|Supply voltage||24 V|
|Flash frequency, flash groups||2 - 4 Hz|
|Characteristic||Beacon C Flashing magnetic|
|Light source||Halogen lamp AGK 24 - 70 (H1)|
|Connection to the vehicle's on - board network||Connecting with a plug through the cigarette lighter socket.|
|Diffuser, cap color||Auto - yellow|
|Fastening||The lighthouse is mounted using a permanent magnet installed at the bottom of the lighthouse.|
|Dimensions (edit)||Height 208 mm, base diameter 180.5 mm|
|Distinctive features||Rotation of the reflector by means of a gear train. The cap is made of impact - resistant material - polycarbonate.|
|Packing rate||10 pieces|
|Applicability||Designed to provide special light signals to a vehicle. Mounts on the roof of the car or on a pillar with a 360 * view.|
|Certificate||The lighthouse was tested at the Research and Experimental Institute of Automotive Electronics and Electrical Equipment in Moscow for compliance with the UNECE Regulations.|
|Degree of protection||IP55 in accordance with GOST14254 - 96|