- Country of manufactureChina
- TypeCooking equipment
Electric Meat Stewing Facility, Steaming & Boiling Tank
Meat Stewing Machine
Electric Meat Stewing Facility
Model Number:ZZG/DC 4116
Product description: electric meat stewing facility , steaming & boiling tank
Place of origin: Beijing, china (mainland)
Brand name: Kaihong
Model number: Zzg/dc 4116
Type: Cooking equipment
After-sales service provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Temperature rang: 50~105 centigrade
Power: 84 kw
Water inlet/outlet: Dn20/dn50
Dia. Of tank: 1200mm
Dimensions: 4300*1900*1600 mm
Packaging & delivery
Packaging details: Fumigation-free box
Delivery detail: 10~35 days
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Induction heating results from the direct application of two physical laws, the lenz law and
The joule effect:
Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced
Electric currents,called eddy currents.due to the joule effect (p =r x i² ),these currents dissipateheat in the material in which they appears.
For example, the application of induction heating in the steaming tank(picture below)
The coils generate a changing magnetic field in a certain space, where the drum was placed. The changing magnetic field causes induced eddy current in the drum, whose material is eletrically conductive material. The eddy currents dissipate heat in the drum.
So from the macro perspectives, the drum is the heating source
And heats the food directly.
Advantages of the machine :
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 95%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed: 1℃/s
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Temperature accuracy:±1 ℃.
5. Fully automatic. Temperature,steaming time, inner pressure are controlled by buttons on the control board. Plc system is available but optional.
6. Durable. All stainless steel of food quality. German-based quality. Working life of the machine: 8~12 years.