Drinking Grade PAC
Good quality with competitive price!!!
This product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
High Purity, low Ferric Content, satisfying the production requirement of paper making and cosmetic.
High speed flocculation and sediment with higher water treatment ability than traditional products.
Low turbidity water solution and excellent stability.
Being used in extensive PH scope, from PH 5.0-9.0
Having a very good flocculation result under lower temperature and lower turbidity water.
Lower remain free chlorine.
Package : packaged in 25kg polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bags.