- Country of manufactureChina
- Profile2000x1000x2000 mm
- Scope of useFood products
- Process automationSemiautomatic
- TypeAseptic Filling Machine
- CIP Circuit IncludedYes
- Filling Capacity5-12 Tons/Hour
- Fluid-contact MaterialGrade 316L Stainless Steel
- Construction MaterialGrade 304 Stainless Steel
- Applicable Aseptic BagSpout-prepared Bag in Drum
Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bag-in-box fillers, bottle blow molding machines and other supporting equipment.
Double-head BIB Aseptic Filling System | Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler
This BIB Aseptic Filling System | Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler provides the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling bulk aseptic bag in box and bag in drum containers. It is designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design of this Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a very small aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in either sterile chamber.
8. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Advantage of Double-head Aseptic Filler:
Filling with 2 heads alternately can reduce backflow of the fluid in maximum, and then minimize the colour change and loss of nutritional ingredients from reheating.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags (however the filler can be customized for other-size spouts too)
Filling capacity: 5-12 tons per hour.
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Single-head Bag in Drum Aseptic Filler is available.