Self-Supported Diamond Die Blanks
The self-supported diamond die blanks are denser and more compact in microstructure than its competitive products. Moreover, there is hardly any abnormal grow of grains such as nucleation or aggregates. This brings much ease in hole machining and polishing, resulting in higher surface finish and longer tool life. Our die blanks are one side polishing.
1. Dense and compact diamond-diamond bonding microstructure.
2. Rarely sees the abnormal grow of grains.
3. High thermal conductivity, good wear resistance.
4. Quality consistency and long service life.
5. Particularly suitable for high speed wire drawing.
The self-supported diamond die blank is used to draw copper wire, aluminum wire, tungsten wire, molybdenum wire, stainless wire and coated steel wire.
|Specification of Self- supported Diamond Die Blank|
|ADDMA No.||Product No.||Dimensions (mm)||Available Grain Size (μm)||Concentricity (mm)|
The self-supported diamond die blank uses high quality PCD material.
The self-supported diamond die blank is packaged in a plastic case/carton.