- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight1,2 kg
- Voltage24 V
Products: Flashing beacon C 24 - 21 M amber buy wholesale manufacturer Russia Republic of Bashkortostan
Flashing beacons are effectively used to mark special service vehicles and special equipment in traffic , as well as by road and construction services when performing work that requires marking.
- The cap is made of impact - resistant (unbreakable) transparent material - polycarbonate.
- A car lamp A 24 - 21 is installed in the lighthouse.
- The rotation of the reflector is provided by a gear - screw (worm gear), which can work reliably for 1000 hours without maintenance of the rubbing parts - a gear wheel and a worm.
- The lighthouse is mounted using a permanent magnet installed at the bottom of the lighthouse.
- Works in conditions from - 40 to + 50 C.
The lighthouse is mounted using a permanent magnet installed at the bottom of the lighthouse.
|Supply voltage||24V (21.6 - 30)|
|Flash frequency, flash groups||2 - 4 Hz|
|Characteristic||Beacon C Flashing with car lamp magnet|
|Light source||Car lamp|
|Connection to the vehicle's on - board network||Connecting with a plug through the cigarette lighter socket|
|Diffuser, cap color||Auto - yellow|
|Dimensions (edit)||Height 208 mm, base diameter 180.5 mm|
|Distinctive features||Threaded fastening of the cap to the base, made of impact - resistant material - polycarbonate. Stability of the electrical circuit to voltage drops in the vehicle electrical system. Rotation of the reflector by means of a worm gear made of glass - filled polyamide, which provides increased wear resistance.|
|Packing rate||10 pieces|
|Applicability||Designed to provide special light signals to a vehicle. Mounts on the roof of the car or on a pillar with a 360 * view.|
|Degree of protection||IP55 in accordance with GOST 14254 - 96|
Application of an amber (orange or yellow) beacon.
Flashing beacons are effectively used to mark special service vehicles and special equipment in traffic, as well as by road and construction services when performing work that requires marking.