6 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch of 2 SFP Ports 1000M Fx and 4 LAN Ports 10/100/1000M TX optical ethernet gigabit switch
- In detail
- In detail
- BrandHDV Photoelectron Technology Co.,LTD
- Country of manufactureChina
Product Overview :
IEE802.3z/AB 1000Mbps6 port Gigabit EthernetSwitch supports two types media for network connection and switching such as 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX.The switch is designed with a switch controller and buffer memory that connects two types segments to operate smoothly.The Switch with segments to operate smoothly.The Switch with 4RJ45 ports10/100/1000Base-T and 2 LCport 1000Base-SX/LX.All the 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 port support Half or Full Duplex modes.The LC port support only 1000Mbps and Full-Duplex modes.With external power unit.It provides good stability and reliability.
The Three Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch conforms to the following standards:
- Standards:IEEE802.3z/AB 10/100/1000Base-t1000Base-SX/LX/ZX
- UTP Cable : Cat.5e or Cat.6cable up to 100m
- 1000SX: 50/125, 62.5/125μm multi-mode
- 1000LX: 8/125,9/125μm single-mode.
Data Transfer Rate:
- RJ45 port: 10M,100M,1000Mbps
- SC interface: 1000Mbps speed.
- LED Indicators: TP1000,TPLink/Act,FX,PWR
- Duplex Modes: RJ45 port: Full/Half Duplex auto-negotiation Fiber: full-duplex mode
- Power Requirement: 220V(80-265v)AC, 50Hz or DC48V
- Ambient Temperature: 0~50℃
- Humidity: 5%~90%
- Dimensions: 25×180×100MM(H×W×D)
LED Description :
4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T and 2 port 1000Base-SX/LX Switch Front Panel:
SFP Module Fiber Optic Technical Specifications:
Installing the 6 port Gigabit Switch:
1. Attach a SC Module to SC Cage on the Switch.
2. Attach fiber cable from the SC on the Switch to the fiber network.The fiber connections must be matched: transmit socket to receive socket.
3. Attach a UTP cable from the TP network device to the RJ45 port on the Switch.
4. Connect the power adapter to the Switch and check that the Power LED lights up.The TP Act and FX LEDS will light when all the cable connections satisfactory.