- Productivity6000-15000 l/h
- Construction MaterialGrade 304 Stainless Steel
- Fluid-contact MaterialGrade 316L Stainless Steel
- Filling Capacity6-15 Tons/Hour
- TypeAseptic Filling Machine
- Applicable BagsSpout-prepared 1000L Aseptic Bags
- CIP Circuit IncludedYes
Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bag-in-box filling machines, bottle blow molding machines and other supporting equipment.
Double-head 1000L Bag Filling Equipment | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine
This 1000 Litre Bag Aseptic Filling Equipment | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine provides the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) liner aseptic bags. It is designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a mall aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in a sterile chamber with an overpressure of
steam barrier which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in
8. A pumping system is available to for exhausting any pollution from the chamber.
9. The filling head come down to the right height (totally 3 heights set) automatically
with the filled volume in the bag.
11. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared, 200/1000 litre aseptic bags
(Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too.)
Filling capacity: 6-15 tons per hour.
Power: three-phase 380V/220V or customized, 8KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 25NL/min
Food-grade steam: 5-8 bar, 50kg/h
Advantage of Double-head Aseptic Filling Machine:
Filling with 2 heads alternately can reduce backflow of the fluid in maximum, and then minimize the colour change and loss of nutritional ingredients from reheating.
Semi-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported. Absolutely EU quality standard.
Single-head IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filler is available.