- ManufacturerООО Сервиспром
- Country of manufactureUkraine
One of the major factors operating at the metallurgical enterprises is the high flow of radiant energy. Modern materials work with the aluminized covering by the principle of mirror, reflecting flows of convective heat.
Raincoat from is SCARLET Termoshild-fabric basis of 70% / Pan-Construction Department of 30% Kevlar, the aluminized covering, 400 g/m2
At the heart of Termoshild-AL fabric the heat-resistant fiber steady against influence of flame and splash of metal is used. The aluminized covering applied under vacuum on Termoshild-AL fabric shields thermal radiation to 80 kW/sq.m, and the way of drawing covering does it steady against mechanical loadings and damages.
• Heat-resistant fiber of Pan-Construction Department steady against influence of flame and splashes of metals.
• The high-strength fiber Kevlar providing wear resistance of products
• The aluminized covering maintains thermal radiation to 80 kW/sq.m
• Fabric easy, soft, non-toxic, with good hygroscopicity.
It is recommended as additional degree of protection for clothes of metallurgists, steelmaking, steel-smelting, converter, glass production. The modern set of the metallurgist (the main fire-resistant suit + the aluminized raincoat) is recommended as replacement of cloth suit type D (State standard specification 12.4.045-87) for furnacemen, blast-furnace operators, konvertorshchik near the melting furnaces which are source of high level of radiant and convective heat (to 80 kW).
Suit basis: fabric Fleymshild of 100% x/, fire-resistant Proban® technology, 400 - 450 g/m2
Slips: Termoshild-Ps fabric of 70% of Pan-Construction Department / 30% Kevlar, 290 g/m2