1. An annual grassy plant from family of lyutikovy - Ranunculaceae 20-60 cm high. Leaves twice-three times peristo rassechenny on linearly-shchetinistye segments. Flowers single, with a diameter up to 4 cm, with 5 blue, blue or white lepestkovidny chashelistika. Lepestki-nektarniki dvuguby, are shorter than a cup. Fruits - the blown-up multileaflets with numerous small (length of 2,2-3,0 mm and 1,5-2,0 mm wide) trihedral, black, with a cross and wrinkled surface, seeds of a pleasant strawberry smell. Grows on steppe slopes, weed places, it is scattered in the European part, in the Caucasus as decorative gets divorced in parks, gardens and kitchen gardens.
2. Medicinal raw materials are seeds. They contain alkaloid damastsein (0,1-0,3%), essential oil (0,37-0,5%), sesquiterpenic hydrocarbons, steroids, fat oil, enzyme a lipase. From seeds on the basis of enzyme of a lipase the lipolitichesky preparation of a nigedaz which is appointed at pancreatitis, holetsistopankreatita, chronic hepatitises, gastritises, enterokolita is received.
3. From other types apply Ch. a sowing campaign - N. sativa L. and Ch. Indian - N. indica Roxb. These types grow in India, Afghanistan, Pakistan.
4. Apply the seeds containing alkaloids, triterpenovy saponina, essential oil as diuretichesky, carminative, at asthma, cough, a leprosy, mercury poisonings.
5. H the item is among the herbs used in homeopathy.