Chandelier lamp LED NATS SSP PREMIUM 50 W
- 202.17 EUR/pcs - from 25 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandСобственное производство
- Country of manufactureUkraine
GTZ BSC - suspended LED lamps of new generation
GTZ luminaires have the finest buildings in the class of professional lighting, body thickness of only 7 mm. In developing GTZ lamps series was applied innovative technology edgeless outlet «FINFREE» heat - luminaires installed radiators from specially selected composition of heat - conducting materials. This technology allows you to most effectively remove heat from the LEDs and electronic filling fixtures - no analogues of such technology.
To create a comfortable light environment fixtures are equipped with a hemispherical opal rasseivaelem of lighting polycarbonate.
SSP GTZ series luminaires are designed for suspended mounting, to ensure safe installation of fixtures on the buildings provides space for a safety cable.
If necessary, wall mounted fixtures can be fitted with adjustable brackets optional angle.
Fixtures default GTZ series are equipped with LED neutral white (4000K), but on request can be installed LEDs cold white light (5000K) and warm white (3000K) glow.
Casing is colored powder painted dark gray color, the structural elements are made of stainless steel and are resistant to environmental influences.
Intelligent luminaire construction allows replacement of the power source without dismantling lamps.
Lamps have a high degree of protection from the environment - IP67.
- LED company NICHIA (Japan)
- Lamps have a high luminous efficiency
- The newest technology bezrebernaya heatsink FINFREE
- Comfortable light environment
- Change of the power supply without disassembling the lamp
- Momentary switch lamp
- The absence of light flux ripple
- It requires no special maintenance
- It does not require special disposal
- The degree of protection IP 67
- Working life of more than 50 000 hours
Used for lighting
- industrial areas
- Shopping centers
- Business centers
- storage terminals
- sports facilities