- Country of manufactureChina
Anping Tenglu Metal Wire Mesh Co.LTD
Chain Link Fence/Chain Link Fencing/Diamond mesh
Color chain-link fence is sometimes called vinyl or color-coated. In this process, steel wire is first coated with zinc and then covered with a vinyl polymer coating that helps prevent rust and adds color. The vinyl is generally added to both the framework and the fabric of the fence.
Some chain-link fence products use an aluminized coating to cover the steel in place of the zinc that creates a highly reflective finish. Regardless of the finish, all chain-link products offer a durable, economical fence system.
Here are the things to consider when selecting chain link your fence system:
- Primary Use - If the system is mainly used to accent your landscaping or define property boundaries, you may be able to use a lighter mesh than if you were containing pets or protecting property.
- Visual Aesthetics - If you desire a fence system that blends into the environment then you should consider a color coated system.
- Potential Stress - If their is the potential for climbing, or leaning (dogs) on the fence you may want to consider a heavier mesh than normal.
- Longevity - If the system is to remain for many years, be sure to consider the finish coating of the mesh. The color coated meshes have a long life expectancy, holding the appearance from day one throughout.
Diamond mesh is used as fencing for sports field, river banks, construction and residence, also animal fencing. Especially, well suitable for a wide range of application, for example for enclosing Lawn, Road. Steel diamond mesh has a heavy galvanized coating to ensure a long life.
The Diamond Mesh wire construction is:
as of wide application fields;
safe and flexible;
does not break;
Does not roll up at the bottom