CE Cavitation (MED 320+) Applications:
1) Cavitation+vacuum; Fat dissolution, Cellulite reduction and body contouring
2) Cavitation+vacuum; Wrinkle removal, skin tightening and enhance the skin EL asticity.
3) Cavitation+vacuum; Skin rejuvenation
4) Cavitation+vacuum; Improving enlarged pore and tender-white skin
5) Cavitation+vacuum; Skin-metabolism improvement
Cavitation+vacuum The cavitation based on ultrasound technology enables a concentrated energy to be directed within the patient only at a very specific zone, and is thus capable of selectively disrupting the subcutaneous fat cells, while leaving the skin, vascular, nervous and muscular tissue unaltered. After destruction of adipose tissue, the fat in the form of triglycerides is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where they are enzymatically metabolized to glycerol and free fatty acids. Water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as the energy source, whereas the insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver, where they are processed as any other fatty acid - including fatty acids from food. Most of the patients experience a certain circumference reduction after a single treatment, but further treatments for even more dramatic fat thickness and circumference reduction are recommended.
The upgrade of cavitation with vacuum procures numerous advantages. Vacuum creates the skin fold and presses it tightly to the applicator thus providing highly selective and safe treatment. This combination ensures that the cavitation effect occurs only within the skin fold targeting nothing but the subcutaneous adipose tissue. The controlled and constant pressure to the skin fold uniforms the treatments, and makes the results independent of the therapist's treatment technique. And last but not least, the risk of accidental exposure of the user to ultrasound is reduced to a minimum.
CE Cavitation (MED 320+) Technical Specifications:
1x hand-piece with Ultrasonic Cavitation (80KHz)
1x hand-piece with Ultrasonic Cavitation (40KHz)
1x hand-piece with Vacuum Explode FAT
4X Explode FAT (RF)
2) Treatment Tips: 1x60mm; 1x28mm; 1x50mm; 4x80*20mm²
3) Energy Source: Piezoceramic transducer
4) Power Output: 25W/cm²
5) Ultrasonic Frequency: 80/40KHz
6) Two Types of Delivery Way: Pulse/continue
7) Operation Interface: 10.4" TFT LCD Touch Screen
8) Electrical Requirements: 100/110V, 50~60Hz or 230~260V, 50~60Hz
9) Dimension: 35*50*100cm3 (L*W*H)
10) Net Weight: 45kgs
CE Cavitation (MED 320+) Warranty:
We have 1 years warranty, and 24 hours' on-line service is always available.
*OEM and ODM services are our specialty, and welcome to contact us!