- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Device for catalyst steam stabilization in an atmosphere of water vapor Lintel UPSK - 10 buy wholesale price from manufacturer in Russia
Dear clients, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the information on the site is purely advisory in nature. Convincing request, availability and current cost to check with managers
- ASTM D 4463 - 96
- Lintel UPSK - 10 is designed to stabilize the catalyst in an atmosphere of water vapor in accordance with ASTM D 4463 - 96.
- The device allows to prepare up to 4 * 15 cm3 catalyst samples.
- Lintel UPSK - 10 provides automatic maintenance of: catalyst temperature, air flow and steam flow.
- Steam stabilization of the catalyst is carried out according to one of 9 variable programs, consisting of stages: blowdown, steam stabilization, final blowdown.
- The built - in compressor supplies compressed air to the heating unit without the need for any external compressed air source.
- The device allows you to perform tests in automatic and manual mode.
- Convenient system for inserting and removing samples.
- Automatic steam consumption by means of a peristaltic pump.
- The uniform temperature of the catalyst throughout the sample volume is ensured by automatic temperature setting in the three - zone furnace.
- The color touchscreen display provides detailed information on the set test conditions, current values and measured values during the test.
- Complete self - diagnosis system with indication of the causes of malfunctions on the display.
|Reactor loading volume||up to 4 * 15 cm3|
|Furnace temperature||from 700 to 850 ° C|
|Air flow||from 1 to 7 cm / s|
|Steam consumption||from 2 to 50 cm / s|
|Accuracy of temperature maintenance from 700 to 850 ° С||± 2.0 ° C|
|Accuracy of maintaining the air flow rate from 1 to 7 cm / s||± 10%|
|Accuracy of maintaining water flow rate from 0.2 to 5.5 ml / min||± 10%|
|Power consumption with thermostat off||no more than 50 VA|
|Power consumption with the thermostat on||not more than 6000 VA|
|dimensions||550 x 1100 x 1200 mm (depth x width x height)|
|Weight||no more than 180 kg|
|Ambient temperature||from + 10 to + 35 ° C|
|Relative humidity||from 30 to 80%|
|Atmosphere pressure||from 90.6 to 106.6 kPa|
|Voltage||187 to 240 V|
|Frequency||49 to 51 Hz|
|Life time||6 years, no more than 15,000 hours|
|Warranty period of operation||1 year, no more than 2,500 hours|
|electrical safety||Grounding of non - current - carrying parts and compliance with protection class 0I in accordance with GOST R IEC 61140 - 2000|
|Sound accompaniment||Sound signal at the end of the test, detection of a malfunction|
|Diagnostics and configuration||Built - in algorithms for self - diagnostics and settings, notifying users about the causes of malfunctions|
|Lintel UPSK - 10||1 PC.|
|Reactor cassette||1 PC.|
|Wad extractor||4 things.|
|Power cord with plug "SSI - 523"||1 PC.|
|Reactor temperature sensor block in a working holder||1 PC.|
|Calibration holder||1 PC.|
|Glass N - 1 - 1000 TS GOST 25336 - 82||1 PC.|
|FUM tape - 1 TU6 - 05 - 1388 - 86 (width 10 mm, thickness 0.1 mm)||1 coil|
|Functionality check method||1 PC.|
|Rotameter with local indications, type RM, modification RMF. Label.||1 PC.|
|Reactor temperature sensor passport||2 pcs.|
|Thermocouple adapter passport||2 pcs.|
|Lintel MAC - 10||Installation for determining the activity of microspherical cracking catalysts Implements ASTM 3907 - 03|
Recommended Equipment for Qualification (not included in the delivery set)
The measuring instruments used for certification must pass state verification in accordance with GOST 8.513 - 84 and have a verification certificate (protocols, stamps) with an unexpired validity period.
The measuring instruments recommended1 for use in the certification of the apparatus are given in the table
|Name of the means of attestation||Range
|Accuracy class, error||Appointment|
|Digital thermometer ТЦМ 9410 / М2 with sensor ТТЦ06 - 1300 - 1 diameter 4 mm probe length 500 mm||0 . . . + 1300 ° C||+ / - 2 ° C (max)||Checking and Calibration of Reactor Temperature Sensors|
|Stopwatch SOSpr - 2b - 2 - 000||0 . . .60 min||Accuracy class: 2||Checking and calibrating the water flow|
|Measuring cylinder||5ml with 0.1 ml graduations||Accuracy class: 2||Checking and calibrating the water flow|
* Instead of the indicated measuring instruments, it is allowed to use other similar means that ensure the measurement of the corresponding parameters with the required accuracy.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Manufacturer: JSC BSKB Neftekhimavtomatika is one of the leading enterprises in Russia for the production and development of automatic devices for quality control of various types of products: fuels, oils, lubricants, bitumen and bitumen materials, catalysts, asphalt concrete, geotextile materials and others. The devices are manufactured under the LinteL trademark and implement test methods in accordance with: ASTM, EN, ISO, GOSTs of the Russian Federation and the CIS.
- Laboratory automation
- Quality control of GEOTEXTILE
- ASPHALT CONCRETE quality control
- BITUMEN QUALITY CONTROL
- Quality control LUBRICANTS
- FUEL quality control
- Quality control of CATALYSTS
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT