- BrandReal Mind Cedar Distributors
- Country of manufactureNigeria
Terms of delivery:
• Minimum delivery: 10 kg
• Terms of delivery: FAS, FOB
• Packaging: Carton
• Payment terms: T / T, L / C, D / P
• Country of origin: Nigeria
Main parameters of the goods:
• Description: Kasava is widely cultivated as a one-year crop in the tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous roots, the main source of carbohydrates.
Cassava is the third largest source of food carbohydrates in the tropics after rice and corn. Cassava is the staple food in the developing world.
• Food preparation: The safe processing method used by the American pre-Columbian peoples of America is to mix the cassava flour with water into a thick paste. Then allow her to stand in the shade for five hours in a thin layer, distributed across the basket. At this time about 83 percent of cyanogenic glycosides are destroyed by linamarase; the resulting hydrogen cyanide leaves the atmosphere, making the flour safe for consumption in the same evening.
• The nutritional value:
- raw cassava:
- 60% water,
- 38% of carbohydrates,
- 1% protein,
- light fat.
In an amount of 100 grams of raw cassava contains:
- 160 calories
- contains 25% of the daily intake of vitamin C,
- in the rest there are no trace elements in significant content (without values above 10% of the daily norm).
Cornstarch of cassava has a digestibility of more than 75%.
Cassava, like other foods, also has anti-edematous and toxic factors.
We export to all parts of the world.
We deal with all types of agricultural crops and agricultural products such as cashew nut, nuts, peanuts, coconut, tubers yams, cassava, rice, corn, rubber, bitter, melon, oil palm, fruits, vegetables, spices, and t .directly, from farmers in Nigeria very low prices. We also export cash culture and a farm for all countries eligible to receive assistance in the world.