- Country of manufactureUkraine
Candles with oil of black caraway seeds.
Rectal candles are applied to rendering local action on a mucous membrane of a rectum and to rezorbtivny action on an organism.
The lower department of intestines has a big surface of absorption, fabric friable and rich with venous textures and a capillary network therefore there is an intensive absorption of medicinal substances that is especially important when their fast delivery in a human body is required (especially in cases, life-endangering).
Biological structure and biological activity:
The wide range of the biochemical substances existing in wildlife is a part of candles "Nigella Sativa": mono - and polynonsaturated fatty acids, essentsialny acids, amino acids of a phytogenesis, tokoferola, carotinoids, vitamin C, vitamins of group B, mineral salts, a complex macro - and minerals in the balanced ratio characteristic of wildlife.
The main component of candles "Nigella Sativa" is oil of seeds of black caraway seeds. This plant grows near the Mediterranean, on Arabian Peninsula, in the north of Africa and in Asia. History of salutary properties of a plant traces the roots back to depth of centuries, in the Neolithic era (the 8th millennium BC).
Candles "Nigella Sativa" provide resistant immunity, possess antivermicular, antifungal, antimicrobic, antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial activity; are ideal means for treatment and prevention of development of cancer tumors, reduce sugar level in blood and purify blood, stimulate development of marrow and the vital cages of immune system.
Candles "Nigella Sativa" are shown:
• at a metabolic disorder and weakening of a functional condition of immune system;
• at cardiovascular diseases and a hypertension;
• at diabetes;
• at skin diseases, asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis, rheumatism, muscular pains;
• at diseases of a liver, gall bladder, bilious channels, a zhelchekamenny illness;
• at diseases of kidneys, a bladder, a pochechnokamenny illness, as the means increasing diuresis;
• at all types of a helminthic invasion;
• at oncological diseases (prevent development of cancer cells);
• as antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobic, antifungal and antiviral means.
Method of application:
At treatment of various diseases: 3 - a x-fold course for 30 days with a break of 30 days (on 1 candle in the morning after a chair and for the night).
Structure: 1 candle contains: fatty basis of 2,0 g; oils of black caraway seeds of 0,5 g.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance.
Storage: In the dry, cool, protected from light place.