- Country of manufactureRussia
PC cam switches are used in switchboard equipment for dispatching, control, power distribution, test benches, control panels, welding equipment, etc. Available in 1 - , 2 - , 3 - and 4 - pole versions. They are mechanical switching devices. They can be used as switch - disconnectors (knife switches). Designed for use in alternating current circuits with rated voltage up to 400V and 50Hz. Due to the increased silver content in the contacts, their reduced transient resistance and increased resistance to environmental influences are achieved.
There are several versions of cam switches available:
- PK - 1 - standard cam switch with different switching schemes and different number of poles,
- PK - 2 - 3 - phase cam switch with an improved contact group (load switch),
- PK - 3 - 3 - phase cam switch in a protective box IP54 (load switch).
Switches PK - 1 and PK - 2 are available with front mounting. Installed on the front panel of switchboard equipment, control panel, etc.
PC - 3 switches with rear attachment are installed on the mounting panel.
Advantages of PC type cam switches:
- Large selection of designs and switching schemes
- High switching capacity
- High response speed
- Small overall dimensions